Croatian Association of Petroleum Engineers and Geologists gathers over 300 top experts - engineers of diferent branches, economists and lawyers from the fields of energetics, respectively petrol-oil business
How to become member of the Association ?
Every Croatian natural and legal person and every foreign citizen can become a member of the Association if he/she recognizes the Articles of Association.
On joining the Association each applicant shall indicate the section which he/she wishes to join. According to his/her inclinations, the applicant may also join another section as an associate member.
A person becomes a member of the Association by entry into the directory of members maintained by the Chief Secretary of the Association. The directory of members is maintained electronically and its mandatory contents include: name (title) of the member, OIB, date of birth, address, telephone, e-mail address, admission date, membership category and date of membership termination. The directory of members is always available for inspection upon request by any member and relevant authority
Regular members shall have the right to:
- elect the Association bodies and be elected to such bodies;
- participate in the activities of the Association;
- seek support of the Association in his/her professional activity;
- receive publications of the Association free of charge or with discount.
Regular members shall have the obligation to:
- implement programmes, objectives and tasks of the Association;
- comply with the provisions of the Articles of Association and other acts of the Association;
- observe the Code of Ethics of the Association;
- implement decisions of the Association bodies;
- safeguard and enhance reputation of the Association;
- pay membership fee.
Founder members shall have the right to:
- appoint their representatives to the working bodies of the Association;
- cooperate with the Association and help with the implementation of its programmatic tasks;
- use the Association's services for solving professional issues, etc.
INA, CRODUX PLIN, CROSCO, JANAF, PLINACRO, PSP, STSI
Supporter members shall have the right to:
- appoint their representatives to the Association Assembly;
- cooperate with the Association and help implement its programmatic tasks;
- use the Association's services to solve professional issues, etc.
supporter members respectively have the obligation to:
- regularly pay membership fee and settle other financial obligations towards the Association, pursuant to the signed agreement.
AGENCIJA ZA UGLJIKOVODIKE, CROATIA INSPECT